Saturday, May 16, 2009

Trade in these wings on some wheels

So it's my last day here in Antigua. I am just about out of quetzales and time, so it sounds like it's time to go home. We finished classes on Thursday (which involved a lot of papers and a lot of partying) and I've just been trying to wrap everything up before I head out...I leave for the airport tomorrow at 3am. Somehow I don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight.

I will try and update you a little more, and put up more photos once I'm home. I can't wait to see you all! Thank you all so much for reading this blog and keeping in touch while I've been gone. It's been a hard but incredible four months, and I'm looking forward to an exciting summer. It will so good to be home.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your last day, and safe travels home! Say hello to lovely, warm Virginia for me. :)

    ReplyDelete